Commercial properties face significant challenges associated with landscaped areas. Access, environmental concerns, fertilizers and mowing plus the high costs of irrigation systems and maintenance can cost thousands of dollars per year. Synthetic grass is the perfect choice for any commercial landscaped application.
Property owners looking for easy maintenance, cost savings, increased curb appeal, and an advantageous ROI appreciate the benefits synthetic grass has to offer. No need to install and maintain costly irrigation systems or pay for harsh chemical pesticides and fertilizer applications. Imagine your savings as weeding, mowing, sodding and re-seeding are all eliminated while you and your residents and patrons enjoy the benefits of a manicured look all year long.
Synthetic grass offers a logical solution for hard to reach areas like islands, embankments or other locations where irrigation would be prohibitive. Plus, the design options are unlimited. Indoor courtyards, rooftop patios, roadway medians, shopping mall islands, pet areas or any area where foot traffic may destroy natural grass.
Have architectural plans or need specifications for commercial use? Send them to us and we can help layout your perfect project!
- Office Buildings
- Medical Facilities
- Government / Municipal Facilities
- Malls / Urban Retail Plazas
- Entertainment Facilities / Zoos / Concert Venues
- Places of Worship
- Sports Facilities
- Rest Areas / Parks
- Military Bases
- Areas where mower access is difficult – Raised planters
interior courtyards, amenity decks, rooftops and other elevated spaces
8 Benefits Of Artificial Grass For Commercial Properties
Understanding the following practical, eco- and budget-friendly benefits of artificial turf, will help you in making your decision about artificial turf
- No mowing necessary — reduces use of fossil fuels and air pollutants
- Makes pesticide and fertilizer treatments unnecessary — removes potential for harmful runoff
- Requires little, if any watering — reduces property’s water consumption
- Potential of weed germination is greatly reduced
- Drains and dries quickly (with drainage system in place)
- Maintains manicured look year round
- Can last up to 10-15 years, depending on use
- Quickly pays for itself - ROI of 5 years based on 1000 Sf properly maintained
INFILL MATERIAL OPTIONS FOR SYNTHETIC TURF
There are many options for infill materials. The infill systems are designed to create a ballast to prevent wrinkling and it truly gives artificial turf the support and stability to make it maintain the appearance of naturl grass. There are many options when choosing an infill material for your artificial turf. Most products require 1lb to 3lb of infill per square foot. Adding infill material on top of your synthetic grass is the final stage of the installation process.
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Have a project with non-traditional specifications? Not a problem! We’ve partnered with industry leading manufacturers to offer just about any grass type you can imagine. We consult with the manufacturer and customize a product specific to your exacting needs. Give us a call so we can go over the specifics. Minimums may apply.